Monday, September 16, 2013

Stampin' Fun and Giggle Greetings Birthday Cards

A busy week  last week, a mini vacation to Atlantic City.   No BIG winnings, but it was a nice relaxing trip.   I walked along the beach and waded in the ocean, the water was SO NICE.  No stamping and No Internet.   I came home to help two of my daughters with packing for moving.   Lots of boxes, trips to storage units and even a trip to the Dr's for granddaughter, Rachel.... - she is better now.

This weekend, my daughter Aimee came up to scrapbook all weekend.   We did get a little flea markets and shopping in along with scrapbooking and stamping.   Her youngest, Jacob kept face timing her yesterday...."when are you coming home"   "can I come up there with you"  "why can't I come there with you"   etc.etc.     Wish I had taken pictures of her visit here and of some of these face time pictures.....Would have made some great scrapbook page layouts, for sure.

Stamp Club was held today and I will post the pictures of the projects next week after the rest of the members of Stamp Club come and make their projects.      After dinner tonight, I sat down to finish a few birthday cards.    I never looked twice at this set in the catalog  when first looking thru it, however I received several swaps using it and  "just had to have the set".   Now I have used it, making 2 cards for some special people.   Not sure thy will see this post before they receive the cards, but will post them anyway.


This is such a cute set to watercolor or use your retired!!! pastels or any coloring medium.  I used our Marvelous Markers and a blender pen. 

Items used:

Retired Ribbon - Pacific Point....This was a large scrap of ribbon and I was able to make the two cards with the scrap with about an inch left over!


Giggle Greetings   Wood - #131062,  Clear Mount  #131065
"D" Clear Acrylic Block      #118485
Pacific Point Card Stock        #111350
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock        #105117
Whisper White Card Stock    #100730
Argyle Embossing Folder      #127750
Window Frames Framelits    #129021
Black StazOn ink    #101406
Marvelous Markers  #131264 (38 colors)
Blender pens    #102845
Bone Folder      #102300
Snail -  #1044332 and refill only   #104331  yep that is what I use....occasionally the Multipurpose liquid glue   #110755



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...