Monday, September 9, 2013

More CASing....Betsy's Blossom

Casing again....This time I CASEd a card I saw on a blog, Stampgoodness Simply Saturday post.   It is a Simply card, one you can mass produce if you wanted to make a bunch.   I have been mass producing some of the swaps I have CASEd to send out, usually  10 cards in all.   Today I made my standard, 2 cards.   I figure if I am cutting the cardstock in two to make a card, I might as well make 2 cards.  



I used Betsy's Blossoms stamp set, because I do not have Regarding Dahlias stamp set!!! Shocking I know, but I don't own every stamp set in the catalog, however I think I own at least a third of them.   One day when I am searching the catalog, I will have to count them.

I used Crisp Cantaloupe as my card base and the ink color for the flowers.   For the ribbon and ink color for greeting and the layer behind the greeting, I used Calypso Coral.   I used Crystal Effects on the Happy Birthday as well as colored in all the letters of Birthday.  I put 3 tiny drops of Crystal Effects after the word HELLO too.  The ribbons I used, on the left is a ribbon from Sale a Bration (I just loved that ribbon, 3 spools of ribbon in Calypso coral, island indigo and pool party)  and the ribbon on the right is from the catalog, page 173 the 3/4' Chevron ribbon also in Calypso Coral.   I just love this Chevron ribbons in all the Colors.   I still have ribbon shares available for these ribbons, 2 yards of each of the 12 colors, $28 plus shipping if you are not local.    Don't you just love how Stampin' Up! coordinates all their products, matching the colors of cardstock, ink, markers, ribbon, embellishments and more!

Products used:

Crisp cantaloupe cardstock and ink
Calypso Coral cardstock and ink
Calypso Coral 3/4" Chevron ribbon
Calypso Coral 1/4" ribbon from the Sycamore Street bundle from SAB (retired)
Crystal Effects
and Stampin' Up's wonderful Dimensionals


Hope my inspiration share inspires you. 

ENJOY!



Carol Valentine
sbjcarol@yahoo.com
410.382.4874




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...