Monday, November 5, 2012

Club Cards and my Mom's version

This months Club cards are kinda bak to the basics....what I love... STAMPING!

I did use my big shot because it is simple to cute shapes out, but you could cut any shape out to do the job.  

Both of the cards I found thru Stampin' Connection, it is a great resource for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.   Has a wealth of information, techniques, videos, and so much more, just one of the perks of being a demo.


This first card is a masculine card and when opened there is a place to put a gift card of money!  All stamping using the stamp set, The Open Sea  I used colors Not quite navy, cajun craze and very vanilla cardstock.   I did cut the ship out by hand and it wasn't hard, but I wouldn't want to have to cut a large amount of these out.   The cajun craze shape is from the Window frames collection framelits dies and the inside greeting I cut out the same size in very vanilla.  I used the Early Espresso bakers twine.  

This next card seems to be all the rage right now.   Convention, I receveived 4 swaps that were done using this technique so I thought I would share with my club members.  




My Mom is in my stampers club, but lives a few hundred miles away, and she didn't have the stamp set I used, so she substitued some stamps she did have.   I think it turned out pretty good, don't you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...