Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Card Stamping Day!!!!

Today I had a house full of stampers, all kinds, new stampers as well as stampers who have stamped for years.   We made a whole bunch of cards and I even finished my cards on the inside and stamped the envelopes.   I have 20 cards, complete, ready to write inside and address the envelopes!!!

The only thing I did not do today, was TAKE ANY PICTURES!!!!!  What was I thinking?   I guess I wasn't thinking, that was the problem. 

There were 10 ladies here all together, 3 of the ladies were new to stampin' and they made the tag cards.   In the Holiday Mini catalog - (Did I say Mini, well it is chock full of stuff, no real mini)
On page 12 there are some printed designer tags, 25 altogether for just $3.95.   I paired those tags with the note cards and envelopes that are in the main catalog, pg 160 right in the middle are the note cards and envelopes, just $5.95 for 20 cards AND envelopes.   These are a bit smaller than the regular handmade card, but costs the same to mail them.   Add some color card stock and emboss it using the big shot, layer onto the card and add the tag with a bit of stamping and some added bling using dazzling details, white gel pen, crystal effects and of course the very popular - dimensionals.

Here is a picture of the cards.






I embossed all the color cardstocks on the cards and used dimensionals on most of them.  

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...