Monday, November 5, 2012

Petite Purse Big Shot Die

I am making some favors for my church's Womens Retreat.   I used the petite purse BS die and some retired colored card stock, Pink Passion and Only Orange.

Here is a picture of the purse, it is filled with a special chocolate treat.   The front flower was made with the Boho Blossoms punch and the Itty bitty punch pack punches and a rhinestone in the middle.


 
55 Complete, 25 cut out (that is EASY), sticky strip applied to the sides, flowers all put together waiting to be glued on the front of the purses.    Will finish tomorrow! This is the 55 completed purses in a box!

Here are my helpers.   My daughter, Aimee and granson Jacob came to visit and I put them to work.   They punched out all the flowers, layered and glued them together.  Jacob liked filling them with the chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...