Thursday, November 22, 2012

Money Holder

Tonight while looking thru emails and blogs and even  some templates and projects, I came across this money holder.....I think from Barb Mullikin.

I used Bashful Blue card stock for the holder, 6 1/2 x 9 1/2 and score at  3 1/8 and 6 1/2.  Fold on the score lines and cut the smallest panel on the diagonal, but not as low as I did (cause you can see the money at the bottom when it is closed, but just a bit.  I used some old retired DSP and punched out a snowflake and added it to the front using dimensionals.   I stamped the polka dot frame from the stamp set, Four Frames, using Old olive ink and then stamped Merry Christmas from the Teeny Tiny Wishes in Bashful Blue ink and punched out using the large oval punch, attaching it with snail and then putting the label on with dimensionals.  

 I put a dollar bill in my sample, but the recipient of this money card will get more than a $1 bill!!!
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone...   I am so Thankful for my family...
 
ENJOY!
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...