Saturday, November 17, 2012



Email me to learn more about this sale.    You can see the items listed on my Stampin' Up! website, www.stampergirl.stampinup.net. (because I cannot figure out how to put a pdf on my blog.   I will be ordering during this promotion, putting my first order in on the 19th and the last on the 28th.   I will put orders together and draw names for Hostess $$$.   Some items are only on sale on the 19th.   20 % OFF the Diagnoal Score plate, the BIG SHOT and the BIG SHOT Doctors Tote BAG.    REMEMBER ON SALE FROM MIDNIGHT the 19th until 1150pm on the 19th.   Then on the last day of the Sale, the 28th   the items for 20% OFF are:  The Clear Block Bundle, The Clear Block Caddy and the Stack and Store Caddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...