Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and the Stampers Club Cards

Wishing everyone a Day filled with Blessings on this Thanksgiving Day.  I have been blessed with a Great Husband, 3 Beautiful Daughters, 2 Handsome Grandsons and 1 Cute Granddaughter,  and 2 Son in laws.   I Love them all!!!   I have 2 brothers, a sister, my Mom is doing well and works circles around everyone!   I Love You All.....This list could get rather lengthy, so I will make is short.   I have so many relatives and friends  that I am SO thankful for......I am so Thankful for Everyone


I am sharing 2 cards we made for stampers club this month.   This first card is one I made at Connie's Monthly Meeting, she is my 2nd upline and has a monthly meeting about 45 mins from my house...I try and made it each month.   I CASEd this and just changed the Greeting.   I borrowed the stamp set, Christmas Lodge cause, **GASP** I don't own it!! Can you believe it???  My friend, Joyce Clark loaned me the set so I could recreate it.   To make the glittery trees, you stamp your image on white card stock and then place an adhesive sheet cut to the same size, over it, first pulling off the the printed liner, then place exactly (or as close as possible) over your stamped image piece, press with your hand or bone folder, then peel the other layer off the adhesive sheet.   Now be careful, it is really sticky!!! then sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds over the whole image.   That's it, your done!   I ran the crumbcake card thru the Big Shot with the woodgrain embossing folder, Stamped Merry Christmas in versa mark ink and embossed with white embossing powder and heat set.   To make the window frame, it is a little tricky.   I made a template with some thin chipboard (actually a cereal box works well) and measured where to punch the windows with the 1 3/8" square punch.  Adhere the window pane with snail and then the whole panel with dimensionals to the card.   I tied a bow using the red seam binding and attach to card with a mini glue dot. 


 
This 2nd card is my winter birthday card.   I CASEd it from one I had seen on Stampers' Connection, just one of the benefits to being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator....It's a HUGE resource for demonstrators ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!
 
 

 
The card is Baja Breeze, my favorite color!   I paired it with Early Espresso, card stock and ink.  I inked the image from Serene Silhouettes with Baja Breeze ink and removed the ink on the birds with a Q-tip and using my Early Espresso marker, I colored in the birds and touched some of the branches with the marker too.  Don't you just LOVE how Stampin' Up! color coordinates everything!!
 
I put the card layers together using snail and the stamped image and layer behind it, I popped up using Dimensionals....a staple in my Stamp room.   I panic if I only have one package in my stamp room.  I used black 3/8" taffeta ribbon and tied a knot around the panel with Subtles DSP  and stamped Happy Birthday in Early Espresso ink.  After the card was completely assembled, I coated the branches with Dazzling Details and it looks just like a tree covered in ice.
 
 
Here is a List of items I used on these cards:
 
 
Christmas card:
Crumbcake, Soft Suede and Whisper White cardstocks
Christmas Lodge, (clear mount)  #123769
Cherry Cobbler Seam binding #120992

Versa Mark Ink #102283
White Embossing powder #109132
Garden Green ink #126973
Heat tool #129053
Wood grain Embossing Folder  #127821
Big Shot #113439
Dazzling Diamonds glitter #102023
Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #120805

Birthday Card:

Baja Breeze, Early Espresso and Whisper White cardstocks
Serene Silhouettes (clear mount) #127324
Sassy Salutations (cm) #126707
Baja Breeze ink#126960
Early Espresso Marker #119680
Early Espresso ink #126974
Subtles DSP #117152
Black taffeta ribbon #1119962
Dazzling Details #124117

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...