Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gift tags to go with the designer tags cards

Here are the Gift tags that we made with the designer tags leftover from the Christmas cards.


I stamped the same sentiments on the tags except 1 that I did on the cards...   I cut the tags out using the Big Shot and the Labels Embosslits.  OH SO SIMPLE!!! On the back of the tags, I stamped some images that go with the front of the tag, Like a reindeer on the reindeer tag,  and also stamped a TO: and FROM:  I will use these on a larger gift this Christmas. 

These are some really cute cards to give anyone, and you could even inclose a gift card in them for a last minute "gift" for that special someone.  In a couple of hours you can make these cards yourself.   AND the gift tags TOO.

Contact me to order your designer tags and note cards and envelopes to make these tags and the cards too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...