Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Come to Bethlehem

Tonight I did some stampin'  some easy cards.   I used the stamp set that is on the Extravaganza Sale, Come to Bethlehem.   Basically the same card, different colors.

The first one is a crumb cake card and stamped the image on very vanilla card stock with Soft Suede Ink.  I have over a 100 ribbons, current, retired and some from the Ribbon Outlet in Hagerstown, Maryland..I ended up choosing the wide olive organdy ribbon that retired a few years ago.   I sponged the card and the stamped layer with crumb cake ink.  a real simple card that took only 5 mins to make. 

This second one was even simpler, Raspberry Ripple card, Whisper White layer, image stamped in Raspberry Ripple ink and Raspberry Ripple stitched ribbon....Notice, they all match, card stock, ink and ribbon.   I love how Stampin' Up! keeps is all coordinated.



ENJOY!  

Message at Church this week:   Second Chances.....Give someone a second chance.   You'll both feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...