Saturday, September 3, 2011

Swap Cards From Group Meeting

Last night was my up upline's monthly meeting.   I usually do not make swaps for the meeting, I am just too busy....SO, this time I decided to make some.   My ride to the meeting should have taken me just over an hr, but because of some freaky traffic it took 3 hrs!!!!    BUT it was so worth the drive.   My downline member, Jessica was there (we were supposed to ride together), my up line and lots of sidelines were there too.  The make and take cards were fantastic.  Connie always has a fun filled meeting.    I will share the cards in a later post.   Today I am sharing a couple of the swap cards....

The first card, made by Edith Graybill, use the stamp set in the New Holiday Mini, Gently Falling... This set has 12 stamps, it is a two step stamp set and is really a great set for the Fall. 

This next one also uses the same stamp set...This was was made by Sondra Jumper...she used some great new toys for the Big Shot

 This next one was made by Cam Miller, and it got the most votes of the favorite swap card.   It is really elegant looking, bossed in gold embossing powder on black card stock..  She used the set, Merry & Type, pg 31 of the Idea book and catalog.
 This one is so cute....made by Cindy Fodor uses the set, Snow much Fun, pg 35 from the Idea book & catalog. 

I will be holding a Snow Much Fun Class later this month using just this set.  Watch for more details in a few days and if you are on my mailing list, check your email boxes for an invite.   Of course everyone is invited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...