Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Advent Frame and Boxes

My longtime friend, Kathie came to visit today and stamped, she brought some show and tell.   This is an advent frame with boxes that she brought to show me.


This frame and all those boxes came flat, she put together all the boxes and the pieces of the frame.   Then she painted the entire project, YES even the insides of the boxes.   It's hard to see in the picture, but the numbers are on small punched out circles and have crystal effects on them, a great touch.   The angels are cut out and glued on, there are lots of embellishments on this project.   Kathie, I think you did a Great JOB!!! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...