Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Holiday Mini is HERE!!!

The new Holiday mini catalog is here!!! Oh my, where do I start.......Since there are SO many things that I NEED!!!! I am going list my Top 10 Items that I had to have from the mini catalog....

#1 - the new Simply Scored.....I know there are others out there, but this one has a little more.    I love the stylus for this one so much more user friendly that others.  It has Place markers, these neat markers can be placed along the top so that you can mark where you need to score....this is a great feature if you want to make a bunch of one item....so you can just mark it once and score as many times and don't have to figure it out each time.....a time saver...It also has a compartment (bigger than MS's) that holds extra stylus and place markers. AND I betcha I can fit a piece of chocolate in there..you know for when you want some chocolate and don't have any in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2  The Cellophane bags size 1" x 8"   These are great treat bags for M&M's, skittles, and more....use them for Halloween, Birthday parties, Showers and more.  and such a great price $2.50 for 50 bags!!!

#3  Out on a Limb - a cute cute cute Halloween stamp set....not scary, just plain cute.

#4  It's a Wrap - Holidays...These are stamps that when stamped and cut, wrap around a chocolate nugget,    Halloween, Give Thanks, Christmas, St Patty's day, Easter, Love, and For you....check 'em out, pg 14.

#5  Hand Penned Holidays - Elegant Holiday Greetings, lovely script.

 #6  Spice cake  designer series paper and matching fabric - OK, what's not to like...

#7 Holly Berry designer series paper  and matching fabric too. 

#8  The Sounding Joy stamp set - I just love this set, so elegant.

#9  Holiday Stocking Bigz die - This beautiful die for the Big Shot machine makes a cute stocking to fill with goodies...

#10 Glimmer Paper - I have the red from last Valentine's, Occasions Mini catalog and now they have Silver Glimmer Paper...

These are just my Top 10 Items in the Holiday Mini Catalog.    There is SO much more in this little book.   Check it out!!!  and tell me what are you top items!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...