Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tuesdays with Carol, Coffee, Cake and Cards

Join me on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 10-12noon for some coffee, cake, and some stamping.   The next one will be held this coming Tuesday, Sept 27th (my oldest daughter's birthday!)  Happy Birthday Aimee!!!.   Here is the card you will be making.

This is a very simple, but elegant Easel Card and it uses one of my favorite sets....I know, they are all my favorite sets....I can't help it... The set is called Field Flowers and I just love it.   You will also make a little Halloween (or anytime) treat holder.   The cost is only $5 and that includes making the card and the treat holder, and of course coffe and Cake.  RSVP no later than Monday, noon Sept 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...