Friday, September 23, 2011

Faith in Nature Card and more

This week was Stampers Club - where a group of ladies gather at my house to make some cards, learn new techniques, see new products, learn to use those stamps and accessories you have accumulating at home.   There is room for others to join stamp club or come to stamp club dates and not get any member benefits.   What are Member Benefits?   When you join stamp club, you commit to 10 consecutive months of membership.  Each member will receive the hostess benefits for one of the months.   Want to learn more??  Contact Me and I will give you all of the details.

Here are the projects we made this month in stampers Club:  

This card uses the Faith in Nature Hostess Stamp Set.  One of the sets you can choose when you are a hostess as part of your hostess benefits.  I colored the pear image with pastels.  Pastels are so easy to use and quick and come in the core 40 colors of Stampin' Up!.  The image was stamped in Soft Suede classic ink, and chose colors in the Spice Cake DSP to color in the pear.  I use a clip and some pompoms to color with my pastels to blend easily.  I added the Victorian crochet ribbon.   Check out the sentiment....I used the Word window punch and a technique to make it smaller.   Maybe I will be able to do a tutorial or video on how to make the punch smaller.  

 This card is a CASE of one of the 160 3x3 swaps I received at Convention in July.  AND it isn't a Christmas set either......The tree is made from pennants from the set, Pennant Parade in the Idea Book and Catalog, pg 69.   The card maybe small but the wish is big...  Notice the dazzling shimmer on the tree?  That is the new dazzling details glitter glue, in the Holiday Mini catalog, a great deal at $2.50 a bottle.
 Here is the inside of the card.  The verse is from the set, many Merry Messages.

The last project, an extra TREAT.... Is a nugget purse.  This cute little purse holds a Hershey's nugget.

Here's the wrapped nugget...I used  the stamp set, Petite pairs and stamped "sending a KISS"  several times on a 1 x 3 1/4" strip of whisper white card stock with Wisteria Wonder ink, same color as the purse and wrapped it around the nugget, applied a little snail adhesive on the bottom and stuck it in the purse using a mini glue dot.  These would be cute for a shower favor, sweet 16 party or any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...