Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Favorite Accessory or Tool

Do you have a favorite Stampin' Up! tool or accessory?   Oh, I have so many.....SO, I thought I would share some of my favorites with you. 

Little known.....but oh so essential.

Grid Paper ..p207 of the Idea Book and Catalog.   This pad of grid paper, does several things.   It protects your work area.  Is great for practicing stamping on....aligning stamps when mounting to blocks.   It is has a center area marked, a ruler edge around all sides of the paper.  One one side of the paper, card dimensions for various cards are listed.   There is a "don't forget list" and a "wish list"--- which is not long enough, but works for short term...like when you are working on a project, stamping and need to write a note to remember to order some card stock, DSP, inks, markers, ribbons or accessories, no need to look for that "scrap" of paper. 



The pad of Grid Paper has 100 sheets and costs just $9.95...That comes to just  $  .12 per sheet, that includes shipping and tax.  I use one sheet for over 2 months before I replace it.  

What some Grid Paper and don't want to purchase a whole pad?   Contact me and I will add your name to the Grid Paper Share...  10 Sheets for $1.20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...