Monday, September 12, 2011

Making Cards for the Troops

Cards for the troops.    I had a card making day today for making cards for the troops.   One gal came and made the cards to give to some local "hero's".   I did check out some sights that accept cards for the troops and the one I will donate to is  http://www.fromourhearts.info/  they accept cards, card fronts, card stock and donations too.  Check them out.

Here is the first card we made.    I used some retired DSP and the card stock I used for the image, layer and butterfly were all out of my scrap folder.  Ribbon is retired too.   I love the DSP, Elegant Soiree from last years catalog and the colors are baja breeze, craft, confetti cream and chocolate chip (for the greeting).  The image is stamped using the rock and roll technique and is a fun and easy technique.  My club members will be making this card next week.  


This 2nd card I copied from a swap I participated in at my up line's monthly meeting.  I am trying to use my stash of DSP that is retired.   I also changed a few things and used a Miss You sentiment (really old and not Stampin' Up!) YIKES....  This card uses a bunch of punches too.  


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...