Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration

Sometimes when making a card, I search several places for inspiration....One of those is a Yahoo group that I belong to that is made up of a great group of Stampin' Up! demos.   Tonight  while checking the emails, there was a card that I really liked, done by Wendy Hawkinson.   Here is my take on her card.   Just a little different, used a different stamp set for the flower, changed the ribbon and added a filigree brad with a circle ice brad in the center of the filigree brad.   I also added a flower at the top of the card.....cause I dropped the inked stamp and it landed up at the top and I needed to hid my mistake.....


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...