Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hello, Doily Swap Card

Here is the card I made for my up up lines meeting.   I borrowed the doily stamp from one of my club members, Rosemary....Thank You Rosemary.  I stamped the doily background stamp on Crumb Cake card stock with Vanilla craft ink and let it dry.   Then I took the leaf stamp from the set, French Foliage and inked it in Cajun Craze and rocked it onto Soft suded and stamped 4 on the card.  Then I decided to emboss one of the leaves.   SO, I dug my versamark pen out, and drew versamark all over one leaf, poured clear embossing powder and heat set it. 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...