Monday, October 3, 2011

Christine

My daughter, Christine is pregnant with her first child, our 3rd grandchild, but our FIRST granddaughter.   She had a emergency procedure performed back in August and has been on bed rest since!!!!  I went to visit her yesterday and we asked if she wanted me to get her lunch/dinner or anything....She said...WELL, I could go for a Wendy's Bacon Cheeseburger...So since she is now a little time out of bed, we went to Wendy's.   This was the best Wendy's experience ever...in fact I can't remember any fast food place that was even close.   The guy at the counter, Brent was superb and helped me make a decision on drinks, and went out of his way to take some coffees to ladies in the dining area.  Everyone there was pleasant, greeted you with a smile. 

Here is a picture of Christine....and Rachel...OK, Christine, back to bed, we don't Rachel coming too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...