Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Stamp set we received at the Stampin' Up! Catalog Premier


Last night we received a stamp set from the upcoming new catalog, which I love......It is a wood mount stamp, which I love, BUT all the wood pieces fit just so I the box.   Word of caution - whe. You open the box, take a picture of the wood blocks in the case before removing (even before mounting the set). I printed the picture and slid it on the inside of the case so that whenever I use the set, I can fit it back in the case.   

I recently purchased a bracket my iPad on my tripod to take videos...Now the tripod is too light so I had to hold it down on the table while I filmed this very short video of the finished card.   I can't post any pictures of the actual stamp set, or picture of the stamp set in the catalog, however I can post any pictures of cards or projects made with it....here's my first one.  

Ok so after several attempts, I can't figure out how to link my video herein my iPad....however I was able to upload it to YouTube .


So here's the picture





Enjoy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...