Monday, May 5, 2014

Color Challenge - Prizes Awarded

I belong to a large group of Stampin'  Up! demonstrators that are fairly local.   We meet once a month for sharing, learning new techniques, revisiting old ones, swapping and of course, Stampin' !!!!  We also have a closed group on facebook for those demonstrators and every 2 weeks is either a color challenge or a sketch challenge and we get FREE Stampin' Up! goodies if we are randomly chosen as the winner.   I just received some goodies in the mail since I was a winner last week.    SO, I thought what a Great way of getting us to share on this facebook group.   Now, I won't limit the sketch or color challenges to Stampin' Up! items, however if you use Stampin' Up! products in your challenge, you will receive an extra bonus if you are the winner.    First Up, a Color Challenge - now if you don't have these exact colors, use something close.  AND you don't have to use all the colors in the challenge.

Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and any neutral - whisper white or very vanilla.      The more people that enter this challenge, the BIGGER the prize!

I posted a card using the new stamp set from the New catalog that we received at the Catalog Premier last week.   I used Pool Party as the card base, very vanilla as the cardstock the image was stamped on and I also used Bermuda Bay on the stamp image along with Coastal Cabana and Pool Party.  
Check out the post from April 29th.  

I will post my submission for the color challenge tomorrow....  This challenge is also being offered on my facebook page, Stamp with Stampergirl


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...