Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New - Project Life - Becky Higgins coming to Stampin' Up!!!!

wOW, This is pretty BIG news!!!   I am always in search of new ways, ideas for scrapbooking and today Shelli announced the partnering with Becky Higgins and her Project Life - check it out here
I can't wait and demonstrators are going to be the first to try it out!!!

This is exciting news and I have more to share too:

Here are the cards my ladies did at Stamp Club this month

The first a card in a box - these have been all over different blogs, pinterest, facebook and more.  Not too hard to make, the first one takes longer.  But fun to make and I am sure even more fun to receive!
 Here is one of my Easter Cards this year....now I just need to get them all in the mail tomorrow~
 And Easter without chocolate????!!!!   This cute bunny holds a Ghiradelli Chocolate...YUMMY.
 Of course I have to share a picture of my granddaughter, Rachel.  This was taken at the Rosedale Library - Storyville.   It was a playdate for Rachel and my friend's grandson, Cameron.   They were born one day apart.   They had their first kiss here at Storyville when they were just crawling....

I can see a page - with Project Life coming up  in my future!

Stay tuned for more information on the Project Life, Retiring Stamp and Accessory List (Apr 21st), New Catalog and more.

I am celebrating 10 Years with Stampin' Up! on the 28th of April, SO  Leave a comment guessing how many stamp sets that I have that are on the retirement list when it comes out and the person with the correct guess (or close to it) will get their choice of one of my retired stamp sets on that list.....EVEN if I want to keep it forever, you will get it too.   One winner, if more than one person guesses the same amount, I will draw a winner.  I will have lots of prizes to give away too, so if you guess the wrong number, you could win a prize too.

ENJOY!

Carol Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...