Friday, April 18, 2014

Retired List coming Monday!!! FREE SHIPPING TOO!

WOOHOO!!!!          FREE SHIPPING!!!          on EVERYTHING!







Stampin' Up! announced today that they will have FREE SHIPPING on EVERYTHING.   That includes, stamps, accessories, tools, paper, card stock, ink, punches, BIG SHOT, BS dies and embossing folders.....EVERYTHING, even MDS printing.....  This is only from April 21st to April 25th.  

The Retired Stamp and Accessory List comes out Monday, April 21st too, and in the past Stamp sets on the list were available until the new catalog....Well not this time!   Everything on the Retiring list is going to be while supplies last only!

You can order from my website, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampergirl/.  Click on the Shop Now button and Shop away, in your pjs if you like......You can contact me and I will put the order in for you, or if you want to wait a day or 2 and chance your items not depleting, I can put a few orders together and share the hostess dollars among those that do put in the orders together.  Local peeps only......   If you are long distance, when you order from my website, you need to put the shipping address to you.


Everyone have a Blessed Easter


Carol Valentine

When the Retired list comes out, I will post the list and any other information regarding this wonderful offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...