Monday, April 21, 2014

The Retired List is Here!!!

The Retired Stamp and Accessory List is Here, and DON'T FORGET, EVERYTHING on the List is While Supplies Last ONLY!   Everything......  and Talking about Everything, Everything Stampin' Up! sells is FREE SHIPPING!!!    EVERYTHING!  Retiring or NOT!

IF YOU GOTTA HAVE IT and it is on the list you should go to my website and order those items now, don't wait, because it may sell out.

IF YOU WANT IT but were waiting to order it, and if it sold out you would not be upset......contact me and I can put a group of orders together and everyone can share the hostess benefits.

Contact me if you have any questions, today the best way to reach me is by txting me or email.


Here is the Retired List

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1894

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...