Friday, April 18, 2014

Carol's Card Buffet - Saturday, April 26th 9a - 12 pm and again from 1p - 4pm.




SAVE THE DATE!!! Saturday April 26th -Carol's Card Buffet –

Carol’s Card Buffet – Saturday April 26th from 9am –12pm and again from 1pm – 4pm.

Come to the buffet of cards, cards and more cards! There will be 10 different designs and you can make as many cards as you want! Limit of 4 of each design. Cost is $2 per card. After the 2ndSession, any leftover card kits will be for sale at $2 each. You will need to bring your scissors, bone folder (if you use one) and your favorite adhesive. I will have Stampin’ Up! Snail adhesive for sale if you don’t have any adhesive.   I will have dimensionals and sticky strip that will be needed for some of the cards.
 

Bring a FriendBring a friend who has never attended any of my classes, stampers club or events and you will each get to make any one card for FREE.

Place an order – Place an order of $25 and make any 3 cards for FREE. Order $50 and make any 6 cards for FREE.

RSVPs are WELCOME,  but not required.   RSVP and receive a FREE item from my Goodie Bag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...