Sunday, April 6, 2014

Carol's Stampin' News and Stampin' Up! News too


CAROLS STAMPIN NEWS
It's Spring!!!! YEA!    I am enjoying the longer days and the sunshine, I just wish that it was a bit warmer.    This morning it is 32 degrees and today my youngest daughter, Robyn and I are walking in Ronald McDonald House Red Shoe Shuffle, that's a 5K, I had hoped to do a fast walk this year, but with the winter we have had, I have not been motivated to do any walking to prepare for it.   So, I will be shuffling......Pictures tomorrow.

Winter is over and that means so is Sale a bration and if you missed it, I have a few products from the Sale a bration flyer that can be yours FREE when you have either a Stampin’ Up! Party in your home (or mine) or a Catalog Party when the sales reach $150.   

In just a little over 2 weeks the Retired Stamp List and Retiring Accessories List will be coming out!   SO, if you want/need any of the In Colors 2012-2014 – like Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, or Summer Starfruit, in anything they come in:  ink, card stock, reinkers, ribbons, markers, Dahlias,  Buttons, any DSP with those colors – DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THIS LIST COMES OUT!!   These items disappear off the list, sometimes within minutes and usually by the end of a few hrs of the list going public, they are gone!   And once they are gone, they are so hard to come by later on and when people do post them for sale, the prices are higher than what they are now.
With the end of the catalog, the new one will be arriving June 1st , They will be shipped to me in the end of May and if you want one, and are not part of the Stampin’ Club, contact me to get your copy.
As many of you know, I will be moving to Florida!!!, not full time yet, but at least for the winter, and after this past winter, I cannot wait!   For now there will be no changes.   Starting next January, I will decide on what to do for those months I am away from Maryland.   The Florida ladies – We will have some classes going on somewhere in Melbourne!!!   

Stamp Club - Starting June will be the start on my Stamp Club(s).   Since we have 6 months of Stamp Club before I head to Florida, Stamp Club with consist of 6 members so that everyone will get to be the Hostess one month.   When the first club fills up, I will start a 2nd Club.  Club members get a new Catalog and each month one member will be the Hostess and receive all Hostess Benefits.   Commitment is for 6 months and a $25 order each month.  We meet the 3rd Friday evening, 7pm and the 3rd Sunday, 1pm, you can attend either one, whichever day/time suits your schedule.    We make 3 projects each month and if you cannot attend Club on either of the dates, you will get your project supplies with your order when it arrives and I will supply pictures of the products via email so you can recreate with your supplies.   Attending Club is not a requirement….So if you want to purchase and not attend, but want to get the Hostess benefits, just sign up.  
Sign Ups start today!   Just  contact me via email, facebook, call me or txt me to sign up or if you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to call me.
Stamp Club for April will meet on April 11th next Friday at 7pm and again on April 13th next Sunday at 1pm (due to Easter being the 3rd Sunday).  In addition to your favorite adhesive and scissors, bring a blender pen if you have one.   If you are in the Westminster, Maryland area why don't you stop on by to see what it is all about, come a little after we get started and then I can spend a few minutes with you.   Contact me to find out more.   Anyone not in my Stampin' Club is invited to come, cost is a $20 order.   You must RSVP though so that I have supplies ready for you.

 SAVE THE DATE!!!   Saturday April 26th - Carol's Card Buffet –

Carol’s Card Buffet – Saturday April 26th from 9am – 12pm and again from 1pm – 4pm.  

Come to the buffet of cards, cards and more cards!   There will be 10 different designs and you can make as many cards as you want!  Limit of 4 of each design.  Cost is $2 per card.   After the 2nd Session, any left over card kits will be for sale at $2 each.   You will need to bring your scissors, bone folder (if you use one) and your favorite adhesive.   I will have Stampin’ Up! Snail adhesive for sale if you don’t have any adhesive. 

Bring a Friend – Bring a friend who has never attended any of my classes, stampers club  or events and you will each get to make any one card for FREE.

Place an order – Place an order of $25 and make any 3 cards for FREE.  Order $50 and make any 6 cards for FREE.

RSVPs are welcome but not required. 

ENJOY this SUNNY Day and hope to see you soon.


Carol Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...