Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The New Catalog !!!! MY 10 Year Anniversary with Stampin' Up! and more.

EnjoyenjTonight was a Great Night.    THe Reveal of the 2014-2015 Catalog Event was held tonight, simultaneously across the US and in Canada.....SO, yes we received our new catalogs and We each received a Stamp set from the new catalog  - A Work of Art and yes and maybe I will crank out a project or 2 and post them here, so stay tuned.   In the meantime, here is a picture of the front of the catalog.....Only thing I can share online!!! for now.





Also, because I FORGOT to place the order the other night for FREE SHIPPING!!! Today is my 10th Anniversary with Stampin' Up! so I am going to give FREE SHIPPING on any order I receive from now until Weds evening.     Joyce, Diane and Dale, your orders you gave me with be FREE SHIPPING!!! not to worry.   So, don't wait, let me know what you want to order - via email or give me a call or better yet, stop by and say Hi, (See the new catalog), touch it, and even look thru it.

Had a Great time at My First Card Buffet on Saturday, I will have another, sometime in Jne, stay tuned for a date/time.   Here is the most made card that day....Out of the 10 different cars, this one was made 8 times.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...