Monday, March 31, 2014

Sale a bration is almost over😢

I am not sure what product from SAB that I will miss the most.......maybe the DSP, it is So beautiful.   Last Saturday I held a Scallop tag topper punch class, it was a lot of fun, even had some do overs.....and sponging to disguise some ink booboos.....Here are the projects we made in the class.  
This first card, is something like the card we did last month for stamp club, I CASEd the card from SCS but can't remember who.....when  I find out whose card it was I will update this post.
The DSP is the DSP paper that I am going to miss...and computer issues.... Such a cute card using the new scallop tag topper punch.   Want to order the punch, contact me. Today and get a free gift from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...