Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inspirations

I have returned from Convention and a mini vacation with my husband.   I have been drooling over my swaps from my 3x3 swap.  There were 150 cards total for this swap, so I will have a lot of inspriation coming your way.    Here are the first 2.......

This first one was done by Pamela Rollings   using some punches and BS embossing folder

 This next one is by Donna Snider and uses the Fun Flowers BS Die.   I love that BS die and just got it while at Convention with my Birthday Discount......Just another great perk from SU.

    ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...