Friday, July 1, 2011

Challenge Cards.....

Here are the Challenge Cards I have received so far...   Since it is a Holiday weekend and the Post office in Eldersburg closed early today....I have decided to extend the deadline for card submissions until July 5th, Tuesday.   BUT for those that gave me their cards by today, you will get an extra little gift in your goodie bag. 

Here are the first 5 submissions.   Voting will start now and go thru July 8th (that will give me the extra time to post the cards I receive by the 5th).  Leave a comment below this post or send me an email at sbjcarol@yahoo.com  for your vote.

Don't forget ALL Challenge cards will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House in Baltimore.

#1





#2


#3




#4



#5



 Don't Forget....Place your vote no later than July 8th....

2 comments:

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...