Thursday, July 14, 2011

CONVENTION IS HERE!!!!!

Arrived in Salt Lake City this afternoon and the Stampin' Up!  festivities have begun......We went to pick up our Convention Bags with our FREE stamp sets...Then we headed over to Memento Mall to SHOP....  Here is our Bag that had all the stamp sets in it, along with a catalog, a binder with dividers for our catalog  and more.  This bags holds a lot and has beautiful embroidered flowers on it..

 


Then back to our hotel room to unload those items and head out to dinner.   We went to a Lovely restaurant/deli Blue Lemon, we got Firery Fish Tacos and boy were they  WONDERFUL!!!!   Then a stop back to hotel to get our Prize Patrol bracelets in case we win anything.   (We didn't win anything yet!).    Stampin' UP! had a party were we  met with friends, downlines and uplines.   Speaking of friends...Carol T ran into some friends of ours, old convention roommates..and here is a picture of Joanne's swaps....a cute gift card holder and two cards.   Thanks Joanne


 There was swapping going on and games where they chose some demos to win prizes.    A contest for the best Sun Hat and Displays of thousands of cards....YES, thousands.   There were demonstrations using new products, old products, techniques we haven't see for a while.....and MORE.

Speaking of swaps, while walking out from the SU party tonight i complimented a gal who had these party sticks made with the fun flower die.   She gave me one and also this cute teabag holder...
 

I met up with Lana who is the SU Ronald McDonald House Demo Support person.  We had a great conversation regarding the RMDH and I took some pictures of the cute cards she had displayed using the new RMDH stamp set.    Here they are:


They are SO cute!!!.   Can't wait to get my RMDH stamp set....SU donates $2 from the sale of that set to Ronald McDonald House Charities.     Contact me to get yours.  Here is a picture of her swap card.   I am getting that Fun Flowers BS die for my birthday discount...and it has been shipped...WOOHOO!





This picture shows a bunch, OK hundreds of SU demos waiting to enter the party tonight.  


and my last picture is of a cute pig.   This is made using one of the empty containers from some older buttons, or embossing powders and it held some cute pink buttons.  


Walking back to our hotel we ran into some friends we met at Leadership back in January...they invited us up to their room from some drinks and munchies.    Thanks Cindy, it was fun.  

Well, it is late, even for me!!! I am two hrs behind, so it's 130 am back home and I have been going since 6am and tomorrow is the Official Start of Convention!!!!   Tomorrow evening I will send out some more pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...