Friday, July 15, 2011

Convention Day 1

Oh my, where do I begin.....We have been treated SO well and it is only Day 1.   Lots of FREEBIES.   A simply sent kit for everyone...we had already gotten the stamp set to the kit in our Convention Bag. 
We got a SNEAK PEEK at the Holiday Mini Catalog and boy am I in T R O U B L E!!!  A quick look thru the mini and my TOTAL is $342.   BUT!!!   If I order everything on my list.   I will have made my minimum for the quarter.   I also will only pay $273 for all those items.   In addition I will receive $50 in FREE merchandise of my choice.  Not bad.  

I will share a few pictures tonight, then it is off to bed.  Day #2 starts in a few short hours.

This is the scene we encountered when we walked into the Convention Center this morning....All the Home office Staff was there and applauding us as we entered thru the doors.   How cool is that!!!



This next picture is of Me, Sara (Shelli's daughter) and her daughter, Sidney .   Normally Sara and Shelli demonstrate some cool new products.  However this year, Sara did it all on her own and she did a fantastic job too.


Here is my swap card that I made 161 of.   The SWAP was very well organized and I received some great swaps to share with all of you.



There is so much to share, I can't wait to show you all the new cool things....

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...