Monday, July 11, 2011

Convention Countdown.......Only a few more days

Only a ew more days til Convention starts in Salt Lake City, Utah.!!!   My SWAPS are done, my bags are packed and I am just chillin' til I leave on Weds............................NOT   Ok, if you know me, then you know my luggage is finally out of the basement, but packed...NO, not one thing in the luggage.   BUT, I do have all my SWAPS for the organized 3 x 3 SWAP that I am in.   All 161 of them.   Wanna See?


I can't show you just yet!!!!   After this organized swap takes place, I will post some picture....I promise.   So Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...