Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Convention Bound

I'm staying up late!!! (I know, shocking).  I am packing, and I am so glad I can take 2 suitcases...I've got 2 filled.   Some of the things I am taking I am giving to some stampin demos and won't be bringing back home....HOWEVER, there is lots I am bringing home from Convention.  

OK to start, we always get a Cool Convention Bag!

It's filled with 4 stamp sets valued at over $80.
 A Catalog
A Holiday Mini Catalog (Sneak Peek)
A Convention Pin
AND SO MUCH MORE....

Prize Patrol.....FREEBIES.... We all LOVE FREEBIES!!!!

Demos, Make and Takes, Presentations and Demos who we have met over the years, from all over the country.  Friendships formed that will last a lifetime!!!

I encourage all Demonstrators to start NOW saving for Next Year's Convention....AND if your not a Demo (YET!) contact me to find out more.  

Convention is only ONE of the many perks for being a demonstrator.....Today, I ordered a box of 8 new catalogs, FREE,   the Clear Block Caddy, value $16.95, Stampin' Dimensionals and Mini Glue dots, valued over $30....FREE.

Then, I ordered two stamp sets, my choice up to $47.95 each.   MY CHOICE OUT OF THE WHOLE CATALOG OR MINI CATALOG.   That's almost $100 value!! and no tax or shipping.

OH, and I ordered a Stampin' Up! BIGZ L Die at an additional 15% OFF for my Birthday Extra Discount!!!!

Over the next few days I will be posting some of my FAVORITES of the DAY pictures and stories. 


See you in Salt Lake City...

Carol Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...