Saturday, July 9, 2011

Challenge Card Winner!!!!

 We Have a winner!!!!

      


The Winning Card in The Challenge Card Contest.......Is #3, Phyllis Miller.  Congratulations Phyllis it is a cute card and you used a whole bunch of punches, ribbons and it looks Wonderful. Great Job.  I hope you made 2 of these cards so that you can have one of them to send to someone else.

Everyone that entered a card into the Challenge is a winner and will receive a FREE gift from Me.  Just contact me to receive your gift.   Again, here is a picture of the Winning card.

Next week is Convention!   Hopefully I will be able to send you guys some pictures from Salt Lake City everyday.....starting Wednesday.    Stay Tuned!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...