Sunday, November 7, 2010

Owls, Owls and more Owls

Here are some bookmarks that I have been making for our Women's Retreat at Church.....There were 4 of us that started covering the composition books with DSP and cutting these cute bookmarks with the Big Shot and the new Owl punch....we finished the composition books and completed 40 bookmarks.    It took me 2 weeks to finish the bookmarks...why, because I kept looking at the box of supplies, but never opening it....Finally, I opened the box on Thursday evening and began punching, punching and more punching....They are all finished..85 of them!!!

Aren't they Cute???

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...