Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack

Over the last month, I have held a few Christmas card Stamp a stacks, (SAS).   These SAS are always a big HIT.   Some people come and make the cards and then duplicate them to send to all of their friends and family.   Some make the cards and it gets them inspired to create more Christmas cards.

The cards this year were inspired, OK, CASEd from fellow demonstrators, Ronda Wade and Cindy Fodor.   I kept them simple this year and I think my gals liked them better this way....No extra postage needed to mail these cards....

Isn't this beautiful???  It is one of my favorites....  Stamp set:  Gifts of Christmas, and Heard from the Heart..My favorite color....Baja Breeze...I also used basic gray ink for the verse and I sponged around the vanilla and baja breeze cardstock to help it stand out from the vanilla card. 
The SAS takes about 2 hrs to make all 16 cards, 4 different cards, 4 of each card.   The cost is $25 and it includes a roll of victorian crochet ribbon that you use on all of the cards and keep whatever you have leftover...   I am having the 3rd SAS on Nov 6th starting at 9am.   I have 2 spots open if you want to join in on the fun.    Contact me for more information.    I will send pictures of the other cards later this week.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...