Monday, November 1, 2010

CHALLENGE!!!!

Good Evening Readers.....I am putting out a challenge to all the readers of this blog..   Make a hand stamped card - fall theme and send it to me.   I will have a non stamper choose the winner and the winner will get to pick a goodie from my "OOPS" Basket....These items are stamp sets or accessories that were ordered and never used.  Some are new and current, other items are retired.    The winning entry will be featured on this blog and all the cards entered will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House - Baltimore.   There are no rules...just handmade by you and a fall theme.  Do not sign the inside of the cards since they will be used by the guests at RMDH.   I will supply the envelopes for the cards.

Challenge deadline:   Nov15th.    Mail challenge entries to:  Carol Valentine, 4519 Salem Bottom Rd, Westminster, MD 21157.

Here are some of the guests at Ronald McDonald House - Baltimore this past summer....They told me they were going home to Malaysia last week after spending 4 months here in Baltimore.     

SO THIS CHALLENGE IS A WIN WIN FOR ALL.  

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...