Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Swap from Regionals

I thought I sent this post a couple of weeks ago, but found out that I never finalized the post.   SORRY about that.   I am really struggling with getting organized with my posting.   I know I will get better...
This was my swap from the Baltimore Regionals from last month.  ...How come I forget to keep one for myself... I will try and make another one to share without the glare!   Regionals were AWESOME! Regionals are mini conventions held for Stampin' Up! demonstrators all over the country and this time it was right here in Baltimore! There is stamping, swapping, sharing, demonstrations, make and takes, presentations, door prizes and of course a free stamp set...the set we received free is the - Day of Gratitude from the Holiday mini....We used it to make a bunch of cards for our make and takes....

ENJOY!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...