Friday, November 12, 2010

My grandson's birthday card

Back on Sept 26 was my grandson, Colin's 7th birthday.   I made him a card (OF COURSE!!) and never took a picture of it.   Well, tonight I called my daughter and asked her to take a pic of it and send it to me so that I could forward it onto my blog readers.  She did and here it is:
 

The background DSP.....hehehe About 5 or 6 years ago (yes I save everything!) my computer at work started printed all these papers with characters, all different letters and symbols, over and over...SO, I pulled that paper out and matted onto Pacific point card and black mat.  I stamped the robot from Lots of Bots on Whisper white cardstock and colored him with aquapainters and blue and yellow inks.  I added some dazzling diamonds to the balloon - just a little.  Tied a knot with some retired pacific point ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...