Monday, November 1, 2010

My Mom's creation

Here is a picture of a card my Mom made:



The card is Cherry Cobbler (hard to see, sorry...), the mat is River Rock and the dictionary is from Newsprint DSP #117166, pg 175 and put one of those adorable Antique Brads #117273, pg 187.  She stamped the flower from Happiness Shared #120534, pg 100, in Sahara Sand ink and colored it in with Stampin' Pastels #120962, pg 194 and cut it out with the Paper snips #103579, pg 199.   My Mom said before purchasing these AMAZING  scissors, she could never cut out anything...because her arthritic fingers could not fit in the scissors for her to use!!!   I love how the dictionary page is about flowers and she used a flower as the stamped layered image....WAY TO GO MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...