Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chrstimas Card #4 from SAS

This card was CASEd from Cindy Fodor.  

This card uses Cherry Cobbler for the card base.   I placed the widest side of card in the Petals a Plenty embossing folder, halfway, up to the arrow on the embossing folder.   Then I ran it thru the Big Shot and it embosses so nicely....If it should be crooked ( like mine), don't worry, the ribbon and stamped image covers it......I used a white gel pen to dot the centers of the embossed petals, using a light touch so that it doesn't look stark white, more vanilla to match the color theme.   I stamped the poinsettia branch from the Bells and Boughs stamp set from the Holiday mini, using crumb cake ink.   For the Greeting "Peace on Earth" from the set, Four the Holidays, I used a piece of a sponge and cherry cobbler refill to ink the stamp and stamped over the poinsettia branch and sprinkled clear embossing powder on top, Heat set and your done.   Just assemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...