Monday, April 29, 2013

New - Bloomin' Bouquet Kit

Here is something......started at 3pm today and only available while supplies last

 
Here is the link for the video....one day I will figure out how do show the picture and the video without having to add the link separately....

A kit to make 13 flowers and it includes the stamps....no stamps though, but wouldn't this be a gift you can make and give away to several people? 

Today while shopping at the grocery store, Martin's in Eldersburg, MD, Everyone! yes everyone I came in contact with there today was helpful, cheerful and I would have loved to give something like this to several of the gals who helped today.

It is called the Bloomin' Bouquet kit, #134542, $12.95 and comes to $15.10 with shipping and tax, and each flower will only cost me $1.16.....woohoo.  a bargain.


Kit contents:
  • 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12" X 12" cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
  • 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
  • 13 green floral wire stems

I plan on getting a kit tomorrow when I put my order in tomorrow night, I just hope they are still available...I will have to take my chances.  If you would like to add a kit to my order tomorrow, send me an email, or you can go online at my website and order the kit at any time, even right now....




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...