Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hello Doily Wedding Invitations & some Blog Candy

Last weekend, my friend and downline, Phyllis Miller, her daughter, granddaughter - Morgan, and her Maid of Honor and I stamped and assembled her wedding invitations. There were a total of 120 invitations, envelopes, RSVP cards and envelopes...that is 480 times we used the Hello Doily stamp! Great use of that stamp, don't you think?

Here are pictures of the invitations, the first one is shown how they will go in the envelope, wrapped in bakers twine. Yes, we embossed the invites and the RSVP cards! That's a lot of white embossing powder. The 2nd picture shows the actual stamp we used, the invite and one of the envelopes, We used the soon to return Bermuda Bay ink to stamp the doily on the envelopes. So what do you think of the invitations? Leave me a comment, Please and on Tuesday, I will pick a winner for some FREE current or soon to be retired Goodies. I can't show you them, because depending on how many comments I receive, I might draw more than 1 winner. I have over 40 stamp sets that are retiring, and and lot of retiring accessories.





1 comment:

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...