Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional

WOW! yesterday was a Blast! and TODAY was the whipped cream on the top of this Sunday and Weekend!! 

A Fantastic Weekend - Yesterday at the Stampin' Up! Regional Convention in Baltimore. SO much positive energy in the place with 800+ demonstrators, Shelli and Sterling Gardner, Carrie Cudney, Holly Linford, Brian Pilling, Shannon West and all the helpers IT WAS THE BEST!!! Here are some pics, Stacy and Jessica,,   

  Diane and myself
 the donations to the RMDH of Baltimore - these donations filled my Honda CRV!  It took 4 of us to carry down all the containers to the entrance of the Convention Center and 2 cart loads from my vehicle inside the RMDH.  Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are Fantastic!  Many items on their Wish List, $$$ in gift cards and hand stamped cards and envelopes, card stock and even postage stamps!!

Sandy at RMDH - Baltimore had no idea when I told her I was going to bring donations, just how much I was really going to bring!  The women were SO Grateful to receive these donations and overjoyed. 





and Jessica getting her Prize from Shelli!


Today was the RMDH of Baltimore Red Shoe Shuffle 5k and my daughter, Robyn and I participated even ran (between the crosswalks), they raised $260K and were able to purchase a new Shuttle Van. 

 
 
and Look who I ran into along the race!!!

Elvis and Me



  Thanks to all the Amazing Demos who donated yesterday, whether you donated wish list items, gift cards, postage stamps, cards and envelopes and card stock!! You are the Best!  and I can't Thank You enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...