Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Wood-Mount Cases



Stampin' Up! has come out with new cases for wood mount stamp sets,   They are made like the clearmount stamp cases and will have the stamp index of stamps on the front and spine.   Oh this is one change I am going to LOVE.   I love wood mount stamps and only changed to mostly clear mount when S/Up came out with their clear mount stamps.   I still purchase some sets in wood, because I want to pick up a stamp and use it, not hunt for a block, make sure I it's aligned, etc.  

Check this video out....  Well the video isn't working for me, however if you go to Stampin' Up's Website it will work there.   Try this link above the picture of the new wood-mount cases




https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EHa28HcVSJU




ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...