Monday, April 15, 2013

Swaps at the Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional


No swaps were made by me this time at the Regionals, however there were hundreds of Swaps on display and Shelli got the job of picking her Number 1's.   (she actually picked 5)

My choices were different, so here are pics of my top 5 favorite Swaps that I saw.   I'm sorry I don't know who the creators were, but if you see your card posted, let me know and I will add your name to your card.


This first one is by Jody Brechbill, I know that because she shared it on Proverbial Stampers fb page and I told her I loved it.
 Need for Speed, water coloring, embossed metal.   A great card for my husband, I might have to CASE it for his birthday!
 Summer Silhouettes, I just love this set and love the colors used (sniff, sniff! Baja Breeze)
 This butterfly was GORGEOUS!!!!! shimmered much more than it shows in this picture


I love how this card was made with the sunflower and speckling of colors and embossed with the honeycomb embossing folder.   I can't turn the picture...sometimes I just can't figure out how to do that!!!

 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...