Sunday, April 14, 2013

Best of......stamp sets

This year is Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary!!!  To Celebrate, Stampin' Up! has started releasing the Best of Stamp Sets. They are a collection of stamps from the past, while they are the same images, sometimes they are not the same size as when they were released years prior.    One new set each month til March 2014, each set is Clear mount only and each set sells for $14.95.   You can purchase these sets from now thru March 2014 even though a new Best of ......set will be launched each month.  When you purchase your first Best of set, you will receive a collector's card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of.... set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95!  Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014. 

Since I have just learned how to put these pictures of the sets on my blog, thanks to my upline Carol Taggart.....and over the phone.


I am a few months late in posting these pictures of the sets, but I will post these sets over the next few hrs....sorry about all these posts so close together, I have been working on these posts for weeks!

Here is the first, Best of Birthdays



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...