Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Last batch of cards using older camera

Here are the last batch of cards using my old camera.   My husband gave me a new camera for Christmas.   WOOHOO.


Here is Jean's card, a tree cut out (probably from a cricut) and some stamping done with snowflakes in the open tree space, cute!
 Diane's card uses this cute snowman.   She used the Snow flurry embossing folder and some crystal lacquer on the hat,
 Here's Bert's card, her cards are so elegant, I have several of hers that I put out each year with my Christmas decorations.    Here is a writ stamped in several greens and then red pearls attached throughout the wreath (like berries)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...